Love days like today. It’s gorgeous outside. Rain is nowhere to be seen and 70s dominate the temps.
Welcome to “The Week Ahead,” a weekly snapshot of what the week looks like as we sit presently on a Monday. The goal is to have this up every Monday so you can begin thinking about what to do and plan about the upcoming seven days.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Its. So. Nice. Outside.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- A little bit more cloudy and as a result a little cooler. Temps will hover in the low to mid 60s unless clouds break. If they break, I’d say expect a repeat of today.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Similar tale to Tuesday but bump up the temps a smidge. Mostly to partly cloudy with temps in the mid 60s.
Extended Outlook (Subject To Change)
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Rain looks to return on Thursday as a front sweeps through. 60s for highs, but they’ll drop off big time with the front.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- Rain should be out of here, highs in the 50s with overnight lows flirting with the freezing mark, especially in the rural areas.
Weekend, November 21-22, 2015
- Cold conclusion to the weekend. We’re eyeing MAYBE some rain in the evening Sunday. Still too early to figure out.
Not that bad of a week ahead. Aside from rain on Thursday, the temps stay manageable by most standards, but require the heavier jackets towards the end.