It’s so miserable outside right now for most. Just cool and damp. Is that the case for the whole week? Hopefully not.
Welcome to “The Week Ahead,” a weekly snapshot of what the week looks like as we sit presently on a Monday.
Monday, November 30, 2015
- Water falling from the sky with cold air invading. Its just a crummy day for most involved. Drive safe and turn the headlights on!
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- The wet trend continues for Tuesday. A touch warmer but the jackets will still come in handy for the showers a cool temps, as they’ll only reach the upper 40s/low 50s.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- More rain! Temps in the mid to upper 50s for most. Hopefully we see clearing after sunset.
Extended Outlook (Subject To Change)
Thursday, December 3, 2015
- The rain leaves (yay!) but it cools off (no!) as a result as Thursday looks to kick start a dray ending to the week.
Friday, December 4, 2015
- Temps in the upper 40s/lower 50s with some clouds.
Weekend, December 5-6, 2015
- Might as well be a repeat of Friday with a little extra warmth.
Its a tale of two patterns as the rain invades the first half and sun dominates the second half. The temps remain relatively constant in the way that it’ll require a jacket. Now if it’s a rain jacket or light jacket is dependent on the day.